Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello From Michael

Hello everyone! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I am doing pretty good myself. Everything is going well at school. Right now I am not in anything involved with the school, but I plan to play football next year. I have been listening to some awesome music lately. One of my new favorites is the band Bullet for my Valentine. Although Ive only heard one of their songs, I still think theyre awesome... I have alot of new favorite bands including, Breaking Benjamen, Sevindust, Lamb of God, Ministry, Testament, Damage Plan, Killswitch Engage, and Disturbed. I am excited because my absolute favorite band Metallica is coming out with a new album next september. I have found a new interest in particle physics and relative time. I find both of these subjects very intriguing. I am taking Okinawan Karate. Its fun, but painful. I think this blog is a great idea and I cant wait to put another post on.

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

Glad you posted! Very interesting!