Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello Hello Hello

Good morning all :-)

I hope all are doing well. I woke up way too early this morning so for once I have time to post something. The kids are keeping me pretty busy with their sports, plays, and church activities. Not that I mind but it leaves little time for blogging. As many of you know my Grandma Sugar passed away several months ago. My aunt Michelle was caring for her in Washington State and had her creamated. We went to altus last week for the memorial service and to spend time with the family. I'm sad to say that my dads family is not as close to Chelle and I as the Gragg clan are, so this may be the last time I see some of the extended family on that side of the tree. All in all it was a nice visit and I enjoyed seeing all those familiar faces and some strange ones as well. On the last day we took one last tour of the town and I felt the tears coming realising that I would probaly not be back. There are no family left there, only happy memories.

Once we got back we jumped right back into our busy schedules. Elizabeth was sick before we left and missed a practice and her first softball game. While we were away she missed at least two more practices and I think the coach thought we had deserted the team. They were all very happy to see her again and I'm hoping she will be able to keep up with the more experienced girls on the field. I know she hits like a pro and I'm very excited to watch the first game on monday. Also on monday Ran has percusion ensemble rehersal untill 5, I pick up Dillon and Beth at 5:15 and have them both at diffrent ball fields for games by 5:30 then picked up after each game. Anyone feel like coming and playing taxi for me :-) Just kidding. I think I have it all worked out :-) we'll see.

Ryan had his first formal dance a couple of weeks ago. He looked afull, afull sharp that is. I took him and picked up his date for the evening and drove them to the dance, then picked them up after. When they got in the car the told me that they had been invited to an after party and a friends house. I was not Happy about the ambush at the last posible minute but after I found out who the parents were and realised that I did know them I let them attend but only for about an hour. all parties seemed to be satisfied and I still made it home by 12:30. I realy hate being out that late on and weekend night. I'm such an old fuddy duddy :-)

Today I have nothing to do and no place to be. I plan to catch up on house work and sleep and maybe even watch a movie. Wont that be fun. I feel kinda bad about skiping church but without the kids its just not as much fun. Oh well, I'll try to update more often. I'm definatly thrilled to see all the posts and I noticed that we even have a couple of lurkers (blog talk for those that read but have not posted yet) please feel free to go ahead and throw your two cents in. Or you can just be like me and read all the great news.

Love to all

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

Have you told about your Harvard Educated son?

Tandy, this was a moving post. I feel so for you and Chelle and am so proud of both of your for the unconditional love you show to all!